You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Like a virg....

So this is it. My first post. I finally did it. Its 3:23 am, but I did it. And I think that is about all the time I have, since I spent forever trying to figure out a decent name for my NEW BLOG! This is going to be great, I hope I can put a few words down at least once in a while. I'm really excited about the video part. How fun to get to share those. Let me see if I can find something cute from my mini-Mirandas to post....



oh, yes, this one! She had discovered Jack's sticks and was quietly playing on the floor and then suddenly broke in to nearly a song of "dada"'s. ooo, I could just eat those cheeks!

No comments: