You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

feeling nostalgic

Our anniversary is this weekend and its really been on my mind because of the anniversary book I've been working on this week. I'm almost done with it, just working on the sample spreads now so that we can order a press run. For that, I've had to look through some old photos of us. What a trip. Amazing how fast 11 years go by. We've now been together longer married (6 years) than we were before we were married. Hard to believe I was that 21 year old kid with my whole life in front of me and along he came and completely swept me off my feet just when I'd sworn men off for good.


June 1997





May 18, 2002

and today....

1 comment:

Heidijayhawk said...

happy 11 years!!! congratulations! addicting this blogging thing isn't it?