You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I GET TO SLEEP IN THE GUEST ROOM!!!

Yes, that's right. I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm not sleeping with my husband tonight. I've been looking forward to this for months. I think it was actually the only gift I really asked for. Why, you ask, would I want to NOT sleep in my own bed, especially when me and my husband are on speaking terms? Easy. Because its the only room in the house where I can sleep in! YAAAAAYY!! sleep. peaceful, uninterrupted blissful sleep. Before you get too jealous... I'm still taking care of the 3am feeding, so don't hate me too much just yet.
I found out about two other little surprises for this most awesome Mother's Day weekend... I'll be having breakfast in bed on Sunday morning- fun! Of course, again, don't kill the messenger, its only going to be a bagel and coffee since Jack & GG won't sit through Pepe making or me eating a 5 course brunch before we'd both lose our minds. So we're starting the tradition small. I just want the pictures. I also got these gorgeous flowers delivered today.















He does pretty good when he gets them.















Oh, and by the way, that is our brand new bar in the background. Should be finished up on Monday. I can't believe I'm going to post pics before people see the big reveal, or even before its actually finished. But I'm just so stinking excited. I love it. Entertaining will be so fun. Well, hope all you other mommies have a fantastic weekend! I've got my pillow and I'm off to the guest room. : ) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wait, before i go, did anyone else see Survivor this week? We just saw it on the dvr. ok, could he BE a bigger idiot? craziest thing I ever saw... well, after the fake idol. okay, okay... where was I? Getting closer to that feeding....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: