You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa's coming, Santa's coming!

Heidi Wise is a wonderful photographer! She graciously offered her services today to take photos of all the children in my MOPs group with Santa. What a fun time! See more of the images here:

http://imagewise.smugmug.com/gallery/6785598_RtTv4/1/433560344_Km8uy

and order prints!
call her if you're looking for a photographer : )
www.imagewisephotography.net
I also have her blog listed as a favorite on the blog roll to the left here.
enjoy!

3 comments:

The Mama said...

Can I tell you how stinkin' cute they are. Oh my. I just love the sweet little looks on their faces.

Heather said...

Thanks, Lara. Sure missed you that day, but I see you had some Santa fun of your own : ) He will have a lapfull next year!

Heidijayhawk said...

hey there! thanks for the shout out! hope you stay warm and cozy today!