You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Playing Tag

I'm jumping in on a game of tag with a fellow favorite blogger, Tammie. I'm off work (and actually truly taking a little break) so I have a bit of time for something fun....


Here are The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are the weird/random things about me:

1. I save all kinds of crap for scrapbooking and I'll probably never have time to make a page until I retire.

2. I absolutely hate flying. I white knuckle the whole trip. For those of you who knew I served in the Air Force for 8 years- shut it.

3. I love to eat good food. I really appreciate the whole culinary experience, especially if it involves painstaking work on presentation or foods that I've never tried or a wonderful bottle of wine. I have a lot of respect for people that are willing to branch out, brave enough to try new things and step away from burgers or wings and things cooked from a box. If you suggested sushi, thai, authentic mexican (not like On the Border) or something like The Melting Pot or Kona Grill, or Genghis Khan... I'd be there! mmmm, yummy

4. I cry watching tv and movies all the time, anything based on a true story or about kids just kills me. and I enjoy reality tv probably too much. Favs: Celebrity Rehab, Intervention, John and Kate plus 8, Survivor, 17 Kids and Counting, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Ice Road Truckers, COPS, Extreme Home Makeover, Run's House, Punk'd, True Life. And probably half a dozen others I'm too embarrassed to list. No, I don't watch all of them all the time, but I try to get a weekly fix of one or two.

5. I just got the new iPhone to help make my life easier with work. hated to give up the money right now, but this tax year is coming to a close. I'm glad to have gotten it over the break to figure it all out and research all the cool apps available. I love it. LOVE it!

6. I don't sleep. People I work with probably know this since they get emails from me at all hours, and most people that I'm really close with know this as well. Working from home and having babies over the last 2 1/2 years have made me very accustomed to it. oh, and a LOT of coffee : ) there's always that.

Well, there you go. 6 random/weird things.
YOU'RE IT! Nichole, Joleen, Lindsay, Cindy, Heidi, and Lara!
Jump into this game if you want to play, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*i have scrapbooking stuff too and i dont even scrapbook...all the little doo dads and stickers are just so dang cute though!

*im scared to fly too. i havent been on a plane since i was 12. we have to plan all our vacations around places we can drive to.

*i love good food too. i spend a lot of time eating crap and "kid food" and its so nice when i go somewhere i can get wine with my meal and just enjoy the whole experience.

*oh and one more....i love love love celeb rehab....i have had a crush on dr drew for years. :)