You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

snow snow go away!



Alright, I admit, the whole "white Christmas" thing was kinda cool... even the story about how we couldn't get in the driveway on Christmas eve was cute and gave us a chuckle... but two weeks and 24+" later.... well, I'm about sick of it. And I could really do without the -14 degrees overnight... and don't even get me started on the windchill.


Do you know it will be 69 degrees in San Diego tomorrow?
*sigh*



1 comment:

Iloveppl said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.
Smart Tech Response