You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Something New

I just discovered a blogging app. Don't want to be overly hopeful, but maybe this will help my blogging... At least during those times when I'm stuck in line or whatever and can't be working. We'll see. Just testing this out... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

The Mama said...

Hey, I still have you on my blog roll. That means I still have hope for this blog! And I will read it. Even if it's just a note while you wait in line at preschool pick up :-)
Good luck! Love it :-)