You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New View

Secretly, I took a week of vacation last week so that I could.... clean. yep. Isn't that pathetic? And I even looked FORWARD to it. sheesh. I finally got my studio cleaned up. There was so much more I wanted to do over the week, but wouldn't you know it? Two snow days - TWO. Why is it whenever I take vacation time, either there's a snow day (or TWO!) or someone is deathly ill? Anyway, I'm sure hoping I can get the rest cleaned up over the next few months (!)

Bonus: all the Christmas decorations are put up. I thought those might be around until at least Valentines Day.

So here's the favorite part I love about my "new" studio makeover:

3 comments:

The Mama said...

Cool! I like that rug. It's totally gorgeous! And good for you for taking a vacation. I don't actually "take" vacation, but I'm officially done with school. I totally agree with the looking-forward-to-clearning excitement. That's always what I want to do. I feel like I can only ever get little bits and pieces done to keep our house afloat while in the midst of grading. Then once all my papers are graded, I'm digging in closets, dropping off donations, and scrubbing the nitty-gritty. Then of course, I'm off to craft and play with the kids! Oops, I should say that I play with the kids first! ;-)

Heidijayhawk said...

oh i looooove that rug! and it is a bit pathetic to think that we look forward to time off to clean. nerds.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh....love the new rug---anything with leaves on it catches my eye. What color did you paint your studio walls?